It’s really easy and only takes a minute.
- Nice images are really important, image ratio for Livestream pages and homepage cards are 16 by 9.
- On the left side bar you will see the “Add Livestream” button.
Go Ahead and click on that!
- It is best to just copy a link from wherever the livestream will be hosted.
Our system also allows you to add multiple stream links.
- You can drag to reorder them and that will reflect on your stream page, note that the top link in that list will be the default stream that the image and homepage cards link to at the time of the event.
- Next you can add a title, stream description,
Add the start and end times, it is important that you use accurate times so it will reflect on our homepage correctly when it is On Now.
- Go ahead and add that 16 by 9 image.
- Choose a category.
- Press “Add Livestream” button.
- Now you add your Livestream event page with all of your viewers. Encourage them to add your Livestream to their Watchlist.
- OnNow will then send them an in-app notification 24 hours before the event
- OnNow will then send an email reminder 30 minutes before the event
- OnNow will then send them an in-app notification at the time of the event
- Keep track of the number of people who add your stream to their Watchlist on the Dashboard
- Repeat with your future livestreams and watch your viewership grow!