Live Cooking Class | Countdown to Thanksgiving : Part Two
About this Event
Don’t let the planning and cooking for the holidays stress you out – time in the kitchen should be enjoyed while surrounded by your loved ones.
In order to make that happen, Caitlin is back for part two of “Countdown to Thanksgiving” and will be serving up step by step instructions for preparing three easy, delicious recipes that are perfect for intimate family gatherings or large events. Don’t miss out!
$10 per household | Class Only
$25 per household | Class + Mini Oil and Vinegar Set*
- If this option is chosen, please email Suzanne here to provide your mailing address for immediate shipping of your mini set / seasoning packet.
ON THE MENU
- BACON BALSAMIC BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE TOPPED WITH PECAN STREUSEL
- PECAN PIE BITES
OLI+VE OILS & VINEGARS USED
Oli+Ve specializes in the highest quality EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), flavored olive oils and aged balsamics. They have been in business for 8 years and are located in the historic district of Roswell, Georgia. With over 60 different oils and vinegars to choose from, the focus is on quality, variety of flavors, and ease of use, making in-home cooking like a dining-out experience! We are a tasting shop and invite all to come experience the difference!
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY TICKET PURCHASE?
- Class Only | One ticket includes access link to your live, online class. The class will be delivered via Zoom conferencing, and will feature a live instructor who will walk you through the lesson as described above. You will have the opportunity to ask questions as well as participate from home.
- Class + Mini Bottle Set | Everything listed above, as well as a set of 4 mini oil and vinegar bottles to match those used in the class. PLEASE NOTE: If you are local to Roswell, Georgia, you can pick up the mini set up until the day of! Should you be from out of town, please take into account it can take anywhere between 1 – 4 business days to ship.
- Note: When you purchase a ticket, please make sure and double check the spelling of your email.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE THE GROCERY LIST AND RECIPE?
- A grocery list for items needed will be provided on the Sunday prior to the class date. If you do not receive an email by midnight on Sunday evening from [email protected], please reach out to me directly and I will ensure you receive the information you need!
- The full recipe and any prep notes will be provided 48 hours before the class begins.
WILL I NEED ANYTHING FROM HOME TO USE IN THE CLASS?
- You will need a reliable internet connection and/or mobile device in which to access the virtual class via Zoom. We recommend you arrive 5 – 10 minutes early to ensure you’re able to set up your device and connection.
AM I ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS OR INTERACT WITH THE CLASS?
- Yes! You will be able to ask questions using the chat function in Zoom. There will also be a Q&A portion at the end of the class.
WILL THE CLASS BE RECORDED?
- Yes, the class will be recorded. A link to access the recording will be provided with the follow up email within 24 hours of the class concluding. We ask that you please respect the instructor by not sharing the recording with anyone outside of those who purchased a ticket.
- Ticket sales close on Thursday, November 19th at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- ZOOM DISCLAIMER | While we hope that all participants are able to access the Zoom meeting, we are not responsible for technical difficulties related to the following: internet connection (broadband wired or wireless – 3G or 4G/LTE), speakers and a microphone (built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth, a webcam or HD webcam (built-in or USB plug-in), or an HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card. For more details on system requirements, please click here.
- In order to respect the time and financial investment of all attendees, we ask that you join a few minutes early (meeting will open at 6:55 p.m.), or at the very latest, promptly at 7:00 p.m. Please treat this as you would any dinner reservation!
Meet the Instructor| With more than 15 years in the event planning industry, entertaining has always been at the core of her passion and expertise. Gluten free herself, she has created recipes that bring in rave reviews from even those who don’t have food allergies. She is hooked on Oli+Ve oils and vinegars and has been using them for 8 years. Caitlin loves the quality, the ease of use, and the variety of flavors available. Although she has her favorites, she is constantly experimenting with new flavors and coming up with new ideas.
Her greatest joy is “serving others through healthy and delicious food” – so come join us!